STC'sWhat is a Supplemental Type Certificate?
Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) are an important aspect of aviation operations, allowing aircraft owners and operators to modify their aircraft beyond the original type design. STCs are essentially a type of approval issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), certifying that the modifications made to an aircraft meet the required safety standards.
L2 Aviation is a leading provider of aviation aftermarket services, including the development and certification of Supplemental Type Certificates. Our team of experts has extensive experience in navigating the complex process of STC certification, from initial design to final approval. With our comprehensive services, we can help aircraft owners and operators meet their unique operational needs while maintaining the highest levels of safety and regulatory compliance. Contact us today to learn more about our STC services and how we can help you enhance the performance of your aircraft.
Current Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) Issued to L2 Aviation
- ST00750DE – 777 Iridium SATCOM
- ST09865AC – 737 FlightLink
- ST10466SC – 767 RAAS
- ST10609SC – 757 RAAS
- ST10928SC – 737 Iridium SATCOM
- ST10938SC – 757 Iridium SATCOM
- ST11037SC – 777 SAT-2100B
- ST11104SC – 747 Iridium SATCOM
- ST11124SC – 767 ACARS
- ST11187SC – 767 Aviator Inmarsat SATCOM
- ST11152SC – 767 Iridium SATCOM
- ST09889AC – 767 Large Display System
- ST09893AC – A330 Iridium
- ST09900AC – 170 Electronic Flight Bag
- ST09915AC – 767 JetWave Ka-Band Connectivity
- ST09927SC – 737 Audio Management System
- ST09931AC – Bombardier Global, Aspire 400
- ST09933AC – 737 Expanded Parameters